Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on 23/03/2020:
We will only be seeing patients in need of an emergency appointment until further notice is given.
We will continue to assist our patients in the provision of contact lenses and spectacles where possible. Please appreciate that supplies are limited due to the isolation measures put in place by each manufacturer.
Please note that:
- The temporary Practice hours will be Monday to Friday 9am – 1pm
- Only the person who has the appointment will be allowed to enter the building
- The Collection of Spectacles & Contact Lenses over the doorstep is permitted. Please telephone ahead of your arrival to arrange payment and protocol. Otherwise postal delivery can be arranged.
- The adjustment of spectacle frames is not permitted due to close contact restrictions.
- Temporary frame repairs may be possible, please telephone ahead to discuss
We hope you and your family stay safe and well throughout this turbulent time
Our Optometrist Chris Ellis wearing PPE to allow us to continue seeing emergency appointments